Jonathan W. Turner
Jonathan W. Turner is admitted to practice law in Tennessee. He is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law and a former Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney in Virginia.
He has tried thousands of Virginia criminal cases and has appeared in Davidson, Williamson, Hickman, Rutherford, Lewis, and Maury Counties as a criminal defense attorney. In addition, he has litigated in Williamson and Hickman Counties for various family law proceedings.
Jonathan W. Turner has handled criminal cases as a Tennessee defense attorney ranging from DUI's, attempted murder, robbery, kidnapping, burglary, drug dealing, prescription fraud, drug possession, thefts, weapon offenses, probation violations, domestic violence, felonies, and serious violent offenses.
Jonathan W. Turner has represented family law clients in parent neglect, child support, visitation, protection order, and mediation cases. In addition, he has represented children as a Guardian Ad Litem.
- University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Virginia
- University of South Carolina
- Major: Finance
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Virginia State Bar, Associate Member
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges
- Home Burglary
- Probation Violations
- Explosive Equipment
- Driving on suspended license
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- First Virginia Prosecutor to successfully prosecute an adult home owner for elderly abuse
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorney in TN, 2017 - 2018
- Top DUI Attorney in Nashville by Expertise.com, 2016 - 2018
- Top 10 Client Award Criminal Defense In TN.
- Former Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney in Virginia
Current Employment Position
- Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney